Put your senses on a test with a tour to Tulum and the wondrous Xenses ParkTAt the Tulum - Xenses Tour you have the opportunity to approach the mysteries of the Mayan world, to then get into a fantastic park where nothing is what it seems.
As you cross the perimeter wall at Tulum, you will feel in a journey to the past. Along with a certified guide, stop at some of the most important temples and buildings in the archaeological site. Tulum is the only Mayan city built facing the Caribbean Sea, and the view is breathtaking. Remember to take a picture next to El Castillo, the main structure which is on the top of a cliff.
After some time to explore by your own, you will board the bus again to head towards Xenses Park. Have fun with more than 50 fantastic attractions and scenarios that will challenge your senses.
Dare to have an adventure through different ecosystems at Xensatorium; use only your other senses while you go forward into total darkness. Or you can feel like being in a Spa at Riverlaxing or Sludgerie. Remember to visit Town, a place full of fun where nothing seems to have sense.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch breakfast on board the bus.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: a big red Heartbeat; an original and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions, and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight yourself with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms, and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnack.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- To enter the park alone, it is essential to be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women.
- Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.