Xichén Clásico Tour
A tour to the most famous Mayan archaeological site in the world!
Enjoy an unforgettable journey to the ancient Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, which is an entrance to the Mayan world and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The impressive Pyramid of Kukulcan is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Hop on a comfortable, luxurious bus from Riviera Maya or Cancun to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site and have a delicious breakfast onboard.
Once at Chichén Itzá, a certified guide will take the group to the most relevant buildings while gives you details about each one. Discover the largest Ballgame Court in Mesoamerica that encloses an extraordinary acoustic phenomenon.
Watch the Thousand Columns complex and the impressive Warriors Temple with the Chac Mool statue atop. There will be time to explore on your own, and you can even approach the Sacred Cenote where some sacrifices took place.
At the Xichén Clásico Tour, there is a stop at Tsukan, a cenote of astounding beauty. Go down through the stairs and dip into its refreshing waters.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- Visit to the Tsukan cenote with 1 hour and 15 min to swim (life jacket included of mandatory use).
- Buffet lunch at the Tsukán cenote restaurant.
- Access to Tsukan facilities (lockers at an extra cost).
- One Beverage included (flavored waters).
- 30 min tour in the Main Square of Valladolid.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.