Xichén Clásico Tour
A tour to the most famous Mayan archaeological site in the world!From March 20th, 2020, and until further notice, reservations and operation of the Xichén Deluxe and Xichén Clásico Tours will be suspended, as part of the current prevention steps.
Enjoy an unforgettable journey to the ancient Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, which is an entrance to the Mayan world and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The impressive Pyramid of Kukulcan is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Hop on a comfortable, luxurious bus from Riviera Maya or Cancun to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site and have a delicious breakfast onboard.
Once at Chichén Itzá, a certified guide will take the group to the most relevant buildings while gives you details about each one. Discover the largest Ballgame Court in Mesoamerica that encloses an extraordinary acoustic phenomenon.
Watch the Thousand Columns complex and the impressive Warriors Temple with the Chac Mool statue atop. There will be time to explore on your own, and you can even approach the Sacred Cenote where some sacrifices took place.
At the Xichén Clásico Tour, there is a stop at Ik’Kil, a cenote where only the Mayan monarch had access. Go down through the stairs and dip into its refreshing waters before having lunch.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with bilingual certified guide.
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Visit to the sacred cenote Ik Kil (45 min to swim).
- Access to Ik Kil facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Ik Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.