Xichén Deluxe Tour
Visit the astounding Mayan city of Chichén Itzá in the most complete tour!
From March 20th, 2020, and until further notice, reservations and operation of the Xichén Deluxe and Xichén Clásico Tours will be suspended, as part of the current prevention steps.
Have a visit to the most surprising Mayan remains in a complete, deluxe tour. Board a modern, comfortable bus and enjoy a delicious breakfast. You can visit Chichén Itzá from Cancun or Riviera Maya. On your way to these majestic place, you can rest for a while.
Once you get to the archaeological site, a certified guide will accompany you through the most important temples and structures. Approach the Pyramid of Chichén Itzá which is the biggest calendar on Earth and has an amazing acoustic effect. It is also at this point where every equinox the Kukulcan god descends in a light and shadows phenomenon.
Later, you will stop at the Zací Cenote in downtown Valladolid. This Magic Town is close to Chichén Itzá and has a charming main square. There is also a stop at La Casona de Valladolid which is a splendidly restored estate that offers a buffet lunch featuring savory local dishes.
Choose the Xichén Deluxe Tour, the most complete excursion to visit the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin, and coffee).
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Sun umbrella (one per couple) during the site’s tour.
- Radio guide device with earpieces.
- Visit to the Zací cenote in Valladolid (no swimming activity).
- Soft drinks, water, and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Buffet meal of Yucatecan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.