Tulum and Xel-Ha Tour
Visit Tulum and Xel-Há on the same day, two essential places at the Riviera MayaBuy a complete tour to enjoy the Mexican Caribbean at its best. Discover the Mayan past at the Tulum archaeological site and then, dip into the inlet at Xel-Há.
The tour starts heading towards Tulum on a panoramic bus. Once there, you will board a picturesque train to take you to the entrance of the archaeological site. Cross the Tulum perimeter wall that makes this city unique. Along with a certified guide, you will visit the most important temples, and there also will be some time to explore on your own. One of the things to do in Tulum is taking photographs and feel the ocean breeze from the cliffs.
The next stop is at the all-inclusive Xel-Há Park. Get into nature and rest on an inner tube while the river flows into the cove. Climb the impressive Scenic Lighthouse and full-speed descend by a waterslide. At Xel-Há you have access to several buffet restaurants since there are unlimited food and beverages. Your admission also includes snorkel and life vests rental.
Enjoy in one tour the best of the Mayan legacy and the Riviera Maya nature with Tulum - Xel-Há Tour!
Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; bring an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Tulum.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.