Xichén Deluxe Tour
Visit the astounding city of Chichén Itzá in the most complete tour!
Have a visit to one of the most surprinsing archaeological site in a complete, deluxe tour. Board a modern, comfortable bus and enjoy a delicious breakfast. You can visit Chichén Itzá from Cancun or Riviera Maya. On your way to these majestic place, you can rest for a while.
Once you get to the archaeological site, a certified guide will accompany you through the most important temples and structures. Approach the Pyramid of Chichén Itzá which is the biggest calendar on Earth and has an amazing acoustic effect. It is also at this point where every equinox the Kukulcan god descends in a light and shadows phenomenon.
Later, you will stop at the Santuario Tsukán Cenote to then visit the Valladolid downtown area. This Magic Town is close to Chichén Itzá and has a charming main square. There is also a stop at La Casona de Valladolid which is a splendidly restored estate that offers a buffet lunch featuring savory local dishes.
Choose the Xichén Deluxe Tour, the most complete excursion to visit the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
Monday to Saturday
7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years
old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice and muffin).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.