Coba and Tulum Tour
Visit two amazing Mayan archaeological zones in one day!Take the perfect tour to explore the vibrant Mayan legacy when visiting two different archaeological sites at the Riviera Maya.
Hop on a comfortable bus and have an onboard breakfast on your way to Cobá. Once there, you can ride a bike through one of the white roads built by the ancient Mayans that named them Sac-bé. Reach the tallest pyramid in the Riviera Maya, Nohoch Muul, with 137 ft (42 m) high.
At Cobá you can also admire some of the steles carved in stone with relevant information about the Mayan empire. The most famous is Stele One that set December 21st, 2012 as the end of an era, does it sound relatable?
Later, you will board the bus for your next stop, the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum. This Mayan city is the only one built facing the Caribbean Sea. Walk along a certified guide through some of the 60 restored temples and remember to take a picture next to El Castillo, the most iconic place in Tulum.
For a grand finale at the Cobá - Tulum Tour, you will have a stop at Xel-Há to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, and you can even swim for a while in its gorgeous inlet.
Cobá archaeological site will remain closed until further notice due to maintenance works.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Certfied bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá.
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Buffet at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. You can bring your swimsuit and a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.