Coba and Xel-Há Tour
Approach the Mayan legacy at Cobá and the Hidden Wonder of Xel-HáAt the Cobá - Xel-Há Tour you will have culture, sun, and the ocean breeze on one day. Get into the fascinating Mayan legacy that lies among the Cobá remains, and refresh yourself in the beautiful inlet at the Hidden Wonder of the Riviera Maya.
On your way to Cobá, Mexico, you will have a delicious onboard breakfast while you enjoy a ride on a panoramic bus. At your arrival to the archaeological zone, you can ride a bike through one of the roads built by the ancient Mayans hundreds of years ago, even before the Chichén Itzá foundation. Climb atop Nohoch Muul, which is the tallest pyramid in the Riviera Maya, about the height of a 10-story building.
Your next stop is at Xel-Há Park where you can rest on an inner tube along a river that flows into the large cove. Climb the Scenic Lighthouse at 131 ft (40 m) tall to enjoy the viewpoint on the top, to then descend full speed through one of its waterslides. At Xel-Há you will have unlimited food, beverages, and snorkel.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
Due to prevention protocols, this tour will be available soon.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Cobá archaeological site and some time to explore by your own.
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá.
- Certified bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; bring an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Cobá.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.